september @ scrap the boys...



0 comments
Hi again :) There's a fun sketch challenge over at Scrap The Boys this month, and here's how I've used it...


 The great thing about sketches is that you can rotate or flip things around and end up with a few different looks from one design. I decided to rotate the sketch to help make it work with this photo of my handsome 13 year old.   


I used the 'Bella' background paper to help me select a colour scheme - going with a mix of soft gold, pink and blue tones which I paired with bold black and whites. In keeping with the sketch I incorporated a few tags onto the page, including an embossed clothing tag to give the page a more masculine feel.  


If you'd like to play along, then be sure to upload your layouts to the STB blog by the end of the month to go into the draw to win this month's prizes!!
Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post