july @ scrap the boys...



0 comments
We have a fun inspiration challenge over at Scrap the Boys this month. 
I used the circle designs and colours as inspiration to create this layout of my little guy with a few beautiful Autumn treasures. 


I used watercolour paint to create a large circle for the background, and mounted my photos onto a few layers of patterned paper, combining a mix of  heart and spot patterns. 


I die-cut several cardstock circles and used varying tones from the inspiration image to add water colour spots onto each circle before positioning them down the page. I also added more hearts and spotty elements to balance out the page. 


Head over to the blog to see the awesome inspiration from the rest of the team and be sure to upload your layouts by the end of the month to be eligible for this month's great prizes!!
Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post