project life week 24...



1 comments
The past 6 months have really flown by and my design team term with NoelMignon.com has come to an end. Being part of the team has been a wonderful experience and I recently shared my final project life layout using the awesome Happy Go Lucky Daily Diary Kits


Even thought the kit was designed with a lovely Spring feel, being on the other side of the world means our seasons are quite different, but because the kits are very versatile I  was easily able to adapt the kit to suit my Autumn and Winter photos. 


Because I used such a busy mix of patterns for my journal and filler cards, I decided to keep the majority of my photos bare - using just s few small accents to decorate a couple of the larger pics. 


Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

Moonie at: July 10, 2015 at 6:21 PM said...

love love love all your pockets baby!!!!!!! you are just such a pro!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post