april @ scrap the boys...



1 comments
The second half of the reveals for the April challenge are up on the Scrap the Boys blog today. Here's what I came up with. 


We have an awesome mood board challenge for you to play with this month. 
These are always my favourite type of challenges because both the images and colour palette help you to determine the type of products that will work well with your layout.     


 I used several of the different shades of blues and mints with a crisp white background and the bokeh points of light in the mood board inspired me to use the kraft coloured paper with the foil dots. I also added random drops of gold colour mist over the background.

The image of the coloured glass in the mood board inspired my choice of using the printed transparency and vellum pieces and it was the wood grain image that made me choose a wood veneer word for my title which I altered with some shiny Viva Decor Inka Gold. 


Don't forget to check out the first of the reveals along with the challenge criteria and awesome prizes up for grabs and upload your entries by the end of the month here

Thanks for stopping by xx 

1 comments:

Unknown at: April 15, 2015 at 9:10 PM said...

This is really beautiful! I love the layering - it's perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post