project life week 2 and an insert...



0 comments
Hi again, I'm still playing with my awesome Daily Diary kit from NoelMignon.com and loving it :)This is the third double spread I have completed and still have heaps of product left!!
 
 
I shared week 2 on this post but just in case you missed it here it is again...
 
 
 I have included close up pics along with info on how I have used several of the elements in the original post, so head there if you'd like a closer look.

 
I also created an insert for a day at the coast to go with week one...


 again you'll need to head over to the NoelMignon blog for a closer look, but as you can see the kit is very versatile and can help you create a variety of different looks.

 
Thanks for stopping by xx


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post