just add paper...



2 comments
I shared a couple of new layouts on the D-lish Scraps blog last week featuring the now sold out June Just Add Paper Kit .
The kits are released on the first day of each month and are jam packed with a fabulous mix of embellishments for a fantastic low price of just $10, but you need to be quick because at this price they don't stay available for long ;) 
I loved playing with the fun coloured wire, which you'll find here to create some fun coiled accents to add some detail to the journal spot and flair. 
You'll find all the details of the other items I have used over in my original post.

I also used the kit to create a very different look by pairing it with neutral colours and lots of pretty gold accents from the D-lish store. 
again playing with the coloured wire to create a fun script word
I am loving all the cute accents that help me add all the finishing touches to my pages... how cute is this mirrored heart!!
again you can find a full list of the items I have used on my original post on the D-lish blog. 

Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

Lauren T at: July 7, 2014 at 7:50 PM said...

These both look amazing! So sad to find out I was too late to pick up a one of these Just Add Paper kits.

SianBB at: July 7, 2014 at 8:44 PM said...

You produce such gorgeous pages each and every time Aga!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post