blog hopping with kellie stamps...



20 comments
Hi and welcome to the Kellie Stamps and {scrAp this!} blog hop!!!! I have been a Give a Girl a Blog fan for quite some time and am thrilled to be teaming up with Kellie and her wonderful team and absolutely love the results of combining our products.
Kellie Stamps summer fun & summer mini clear stamp sets, wood veneer flairs
{scrAp this!} geometric heart accents, felt & glitter triangles, polaroid shaker card

I was inspired by Kellie's summer themed stamp sets to create a layout about one of my favourite beaches.
the fuzzy felt and sparkly glitter in my triangle accents helped me choose this soft summery colour combo.
I stamped the title onto the vellum window of the polaroid shaker card - which is filled with tiny pastel stars and love how the stamping resembles the sand in the photo when used with glitter embossing powder.
you don't need a lot of product to create interesting effects if you vary the textures. I combined metallic stitching in my geometric heart, glitter embossed stamping, engraved wood veneer and a tiny bit of fuzzy felt for this easy accent cluster. I love the way the stamped words peek out from inside the triangles.

Because I was still in mood to create, I got out another combination of products to use in my project life album.
Kellie Stamps cozy and monday-friday clear stamp sets, wood veneer flairs, wood mounted stamps
{scrAp this!} gold dipped designs, geometric heart accents, 3x4" cards and 4x6" stitched word borders

I got really behind with project life last year so I decided to revisit my 2013 album and even though it wasn't a particularly eventful week, it feels great to record all of these little moments!
here's a closer look at the left hand side
The stitched word borders are perfect for adding to journal cards and 6x4 photos and the 3x4 vellum backed love cards are a great way to add some interest over your favourite patterns.
I absolutely love Kellie's Monday-Friday stamp set and have used it numerous times throughout my albums and you really can't go wrong with a simple grid base for your stamping.
if you are not confident stamping directly onto your photos, vellum strips are a great alternative!
here's the right hand side...
metallic accents, stamping and stitching are a quick and easy way to dress up project life pockets.

*** GIVEAWAY ***
It wouldn't be a blog hop with a giveaway ;) so don't forget to leave a comment on all the blogs on the list to go into the draw to win one of Kellie's awesome new wood mounted stamps as well as a set of my new gold dipped goodies.... entries close on Tuesday 8th April 2014 and the winner will be announced shortly after, good luck!

Kellie - http://kelliewinnell.typepad.com/blog/
Agnus - http://a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com.au/ ....that's me :)
Karyn - http://karynscraftingobsession.blogspot.com.au/ Aimee - http://www.betwixtandbetween.com.au/ Sue - http://themakingtable.blogspot.com.au/


All of my new design will be available for purchase from the 10th April and I've got another giveaway over on my facebook page, so be sure to join the {scrAp this!} sale event to go into the draw to win a selection of all my latest goodies!!! 

*** BIG thanks to everyone who took the time to stop by and leave a comment ♥ The winner chosen at random has been announced on the Give a Girl a Blog facebook page... Congrats Susy :D ***
Thanks for stopping by xx

20 comments:

Sue Ko at: April 5, 2014 at 5:16 PM said...

Agnus, oh my goodness!! I love both your traditional layout and your Project Life spread is amazing. So much gorgeousness in both of them!

Aimee at: April 5, 2014 at 5:22 PM said...

Gah, I know I can't win but the page is spectacular!

Kellie at: April 5, 2014 at 5:31 PM said...

Like Karyn, I love both your layout and project life spread, absolutely amazing and I feel like I have to go back after this comment to take more in! LOVE LOVE what you have done Agnus!

Kate at: April 5, 2014 at 5:35 PM said...

You are fast becoming one of my all time fav scrappers. Love all your pages here, and your products. A match made in heaven combining with Kellie's stamps!

Anna at: April 5, 2014 at 5:39 PM said...

This is awesome - LOVE the products. I'm really crushing gold these days!! Your pages are awesome!!

Unknown at: April 5, 2014 at 5:46 PM said...

So much inspiration on the one post, Love the stamps.

Kate at: April 5, 2014 at 5:47 PM said...

PS - Kate comment above = katevdp on other blogs. Not sure why I keep showing up a different name on all the blogs :)

mel at: April 5, 2014 at 5:47 PM said...

I am loving this post alot of inspiration and ideas. amazing

Judith at: April 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM said...

Gorgeous layout Aga and PL I'm looking forward to your sale next week!

Karyn S at: April 5, 2014 at 7:50 PM said...

wow, your SB page and PL pages are just gorgeous. I love the colours and the stamps and cute embellishments :)

Natalie Elphinstone at: April 5, 2014 at 8:10 PM said...

WOW! All your projects are just beautiful! That layout especially is so soft and lovely. I guess it always helps to have great products to work with hey?! xxx

Marissa at: April 5, 2014 at 9:20 PM said...

Oh my goodness...your layouts are stunning!

Leanne Oxley at: April 5, 2014 at 9:22 PM said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I have some many great ideas from your LOs. Your work is gorgeous. Love it!

Leah at: April 5, 2014 at 9:51 PM said...

Wow Agnus! Love your layouts and your gold dipped pieces are just gorgeous. Beautiful

Melinda Sweetman at: April 6, 2014 at 5:39 PM said...

So love your pages and so excited for your new release!! Thanks for the chance!

susy at: April 6, 2014 at 10:08 PM said...

Your layout and PL pages are gorgeous.

Marta at: April 7, 2014 at 8:02 PM said...

Amazing layout! I love the pocket!
Thanks for the chance! :D

ขนมปังชุบไข่ at: April 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM said...

Lovely page. Thanks for the chance

Unknown at: April 9, 2014 at 3:50 AM said...

Wonderful paintings! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the net. Shame on search engines for now not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and visit my site . Cccam Server

Moonie at: August 7, 2014 at 7:58 PM said...

gorgeous gorgeous stunning work!!!!!!! love love love it all xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to let me know what you think xx

newer post older post